Promoter: Tayto Group Ltd, Golden Wonder Princewood Road, Earlstrees Industrial Estate, Corby Northamptonshire, NN17 4AP (TGL); No Promotion entries should be sent to this address.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or Promotion materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information
- This Promotion is open to mainland UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Family in the above is defined as spouse, parents, grandparents, children (including adopted and stepchildren), grand-children, immediate in-laws and siblings.
- Purchase is necessary as described below (except in NI, for which see clause 13 below). Internet access required.
Main Promotion Period:
- The Main Draw is open 00:00 01/04/20 to 23:59 31/07/20 (“Main Promotion Period”).
Daily draw entries between 00:00 and 23.59 each day
- There will be a bonus draw on 31/10/20 from all valid entries received between 00:00 on 01/08/20 and 23:59 on 31/10/20 (“Extended Promotion Period”).
How to enter:
- To enter, participants must purchase a Promotion pack of Golden Wonder during the Main Promotion Period whilst stocks last.
Promotion packs are available in:
Golden Wonder Crisps
Golden Wonder Ringos
- 32.5g impulse packs
- 6x25g packs (multi-pack outer – not individual packs)
- 20x25g packs (multi-pack outer – not individual packs)
- 75g £1 price-marked sharing packs
Golden Wonder Transform-A-Snack
- 18g 39p price-marked impulse packs
- 6x12.5g packs (multi-pack outer – not individual packs)
- 55g £1 price-marked sharing packs
Golden Wonder Saucers
- 30g 39p price-marked impulse packs
- 80g £1 price-marked sharing packs
- 65g £1 price-marked sharing packs
- Entrants are required to visit winwithgoldenwonder.com and enter the on pack code, their full name, pack purchased, mobile telephone number, postcode and valid email address (which is personal and accessible throughout the Promotion).
Entrants can only
- enter one email address per day
- win a maximum of one prize to the value of £780 during the whole promotional period
- Only valid entry information will be accepted. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer's information, references or printing errors do not constitute entry information. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request proof of purchase or further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
- The entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Syndicated entries, multiple entries or email accounts or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified.
- Northern Ireland residents only: To enter the prize Promotion, please send your full name, email address and NI postal address in a correctly stamped envelope to: The Great Golden Wonder Takeaway Giveaway (6319) NPN, PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR, UK to arrive no later than 30/07/20. Only one entry per correctly stamped envelope allowed and the name, email address and NI address needs to be correct, genuine and clearly legible. Entrants will be then automatically entered into the prize Promotion on the day their entry is processed. Max 5 NPN entries per person across the duration of the Promotion. Strictly one email address per person will be accepted. Bulk entries or entries sent through trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted, and NI addresses may be checked for validation.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- There are 123 prizes available to be won during the Promotion Period (the Main Promotion Period and the Extended Promotion Period) from Deliveroo.
Prizes available to be won are as follows:
Extended Promotion Period: 1 Bonus Draw prize £780 worth of Deliveroo credit
No cash or other alternative prize available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
- Prize winners who live outside of the Deliveroo catchment area, which will be determined by the winner’s postcode, will receive an alternative prize of Restaurant Choice gift cards to the value of £780. This alternative prize will not be available for winners within the Deliveroo catchment area. Winners will have 12 months from the date of receiving the Restaurant Choice gift cards to redeem their prize.
Selecting Winners, notification and delivery of prizes:
- During the Main Promotion Period there are 122 winning days available. All prizes are available to be won but may not be awarded if there are no entries during a winning day. The winner will be drawn at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process from all valid entries. Any prizes not won or that remain unclaimed will be reallocated using the same methodology.
Main Promotion Period winner notification:
1 winner & 2 reserve names will be selected each day. If winner does not respond to first email prompt, 2 further email prompts will be sent. On final email prompt we will allow 1 week before prize is forfeited and reserve winner is contacted using the same process.
Entrants are encouraged to monitor their emails during this time in case they are the winner.
- The Bonus Draw will take place on 02/11/20. The winner will be drawn at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process from all valid entries between 00:00 on 01/08/20 and 23:59 on 31/10/20. The winner will be contacted via email on the 2nd November 2020 with details on how to claim their prize. It is the responsibility of entrants to monitor their junk/SPAM mail to ensure they are in receipt of any communications.
- 19 After 31/07/20 all entries will be invalid for entry into the Main Promotion. Entries may still be entered until 23:59 on 31/10/20 for the chance to win £780 of Deliveroo credit in the bonus draw. After 23:59 on 31/10/20 all entries will be invalid.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold, gifted or auctioned. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the Winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all Promotion matters. By participating in the Promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions and are bound by all the rules in full.
A list of major prize winners’ names and their counties will be available by writing to The Great Golden Wonder Takeaway Giveaway (6319) Winners List, PO BOX 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR, UK within 3 months of the Promotion closing. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting
firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion (if requested). The Promoter is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of prizes, including the delay or amend of winning moments, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the Promotion.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the Promotion parties assume any responsibility or liability for: -
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entries, or for any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants’ computers or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion;
- Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner the Promoter reasonably considers to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- Deliveroo is the Prize Supplier. Deliveroo is a registered trade mark used with permission.